I was day dreaming the other day about if I was a billionare or multi-millionare what I would collect or do in a Cowboys related way. Some of you on here may already be that rich. Here are my ideas and I would love to hear yours:
1. Obviously I would have one heck of a Cowboys card collection.
2. On the top of my memorabilia list would be not only a game worn fedora of Tom Landry, but his complete game worn fedora, suit, tie, shirt and shoes. I would have it displayed in a lucite box similar to how planet hollywood does thier displays. It would be hanging on the wall in my tv room. Buddies would come over and see it when we watched away games.
3. I would collect game worn memorabilia, but only significant stuff, for instance if Emmitt's game worn uniform from his separated shoulder game ever came up for sale I would buy it. Or any super bowl stuff.
4. I would buy players super bowl rings, but only if they were deceased. If they were still alive I would buy them and return them to the player.
5. I would live in Dallas during football season. I'm not sure if I would buy a luxury suite or just a row of the best seats money could buy but either way I would fly my family and friends in for games.
6. Even though I would have the money to go to away games I would just watch those in my tv room.
7. I would support former Cowboys players that didnt have much money with thier medical bills and other bills.
8. I would use my money, get some corporate sponsorship, and hopefully have Jerry Jones and the Cowboys organizations support to hold the largest autograph show ever of former and current Cowboys in a big convention center in Dallas.